The exchange will reopen when the new exchange software is out of development and beta tested. The new exchange software is being written from the ground up taking the knowledge gained from the old exchange software and CCE3.
We do not have a definite timetable, but it is the top priority until completion.
For more information please refer to the thread at:
In light of the recent Heartbleed vulnerability, we have patched our clients as required for safety.
We suggest all crypto currency developers do so as well.
*****Darsek has been updated to version 9.0*****
*****Federation Credits (UFC) has been updated to version 2.5.5*****
*****Gold Pressed Latinum (GPL) has been updated to version 2.6*****
1. OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.1g. This patches the "heartbleed" vulnerability.
1. Checkpoints have been updated
Our mission statement:
"To boldly go where no crypto-coin has gone before..."
The Internet: a strange and constantly evolving electronic universe. These are the goals of SciFiCoinTalk.com. Its evolving mission currently includes:
- To provide exposure for sci-fi themed crypto-coins and cross trading opportunities for these.
- To seek out new community members that share such passion for all things sci-fi and wish to join others in the crypto-coin/commodity movement.
- To open new markets and trading opportunities for all goods and services with the transaction based on a sci-fi coin.
- To encourage community unity and meaningful growth.
- To Live long, and Prosper.
These are the goals of SciFi Crypto Coin